Publications on communication
06 July 2017
EUFIC is involved in research on how to best communicate about food. Below you see a list of all scientific, peer reviewed publications where EUFIC is an author…
- Giordani A, Sadler C, Fernández Celemín L. Communication and impact through targeted channels and media. Trends in Food Science & Technology 2016;57B:311-315.
- Friel M, Wills J. Traditional and social media in food risk communication. Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech 2014;25(5):57-60.
- Gaspar R, Gorjãoa S, Seibt B, Lima L, Barnett J, Moss A, Wills J. Tweeting during food crises: A psychosocial analysis of threat coping expressions in Spain, during the 2011 European EHEC outbreak. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies 2014;72(2):239–254.
- Friel M. Comparison of Reporting of Food Benefits and Risks in European Newspapers. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism 2013;63(1):173.
- Rollin F, Kennedy J, Wills JM. Consumers and new food technologies. Trends in Food Science & Technology 2011;22:99–111.
- Barnett J, McConnon A, Kennedy J, Raats M, Shepherd R, Verbeke W, Fletcher J, Kuttschreuter M, Lima L, Wills J, Wall P. Development of strategies for effective communication of food risks and benefits across Europe: Design and conceptual framework of the FoodRisC project. BMC Public Health 2011;11:308.
- Smillie L, Blissett A. A model for developing risk communication strategy. Journal of Risk Research 2010;13(1-2):115–34.
- Jung A. Quo Vadis Food Risk Communication? Journal of Risk Research 2006;9(8):819–21.
- Fernández-Celemín L, Jung A. What should be the role of the media in nutrition communication? British Journal of Nutrition 2006;96(Suppl 1):S86–8.